Our History and Experience
Founded in 2011, INCONA is a pioneer in providing consulting services for the GCC companies entering Russia and/or the countries of the Eurasian Economic Union.
Having accumulated profound knowledge and practical experience of doing business in the GCC region, when living and working there since 2004, Alexey Busev and Eugene Golotsan, General Director and Deputy Director of INCONA respectively, established business relations with regional state structures, as well as private companies and family holdings from various sectors.
In 2011, Alexey and Eugene founded the INCONA company to fulfill the following tasks:
- Assistance to the GCC companies interested in working in the market of the Russian Federation and/or other countries of the Eurasian Economic Union;
- Assistance to Russian companies in entering the markets of the GCC countries, organizing exports of their products, finding partners and buyers, and in other matters;
- Analytical and operational support as well as promotional assistance to public and state companies and administrations of Russia and the GCC countries.
INCONA’s offices are located in Moscow (Russia) and Dubai (UAE) which ensures rapid client assistance all over the countries of the Eurasian Economic Union and the Gulf Cooperation Council.
Some essential facts about our company:
- INCONA’s General Director, Alexey Busev, holds the position of the Chairman of the Russia — GCC Commission of the Moscow Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
- INCONA is a member of the Russia — UAE Intergovernmental Commission on Trade, Economic and Technical Cooperation.
- INCONA is operating the Russian Food House in Dubai established by the Federal Russian export development authority (Russian Export Center).