INCONA has long-term partnerships and business relationships with a number of private companies as well as public structures and state administrations in Russia. Among our business partners there are both large Russian companies and small and medium-sized businesses from such industries as agriculture, IT, construction, banking and others.
Our company actively cooperates with federal and regional structures responsible for export development, such as the Russian Export Center, the Moscow Export Center, regional Export Support Centers and Export Development Agencies.
INCONA has well-established partnerships with:
- Federal and regional ministries of Russia;
- Federal and regional Chambers of Trade and Industry;
- Russian Embassy and Consulate General in the UAE;
- Trade Representation of the Russian Federation in the UAE;
- Russian business unions and associations;
Alexey Busev, General Director of INCONA, takes the position of the Chairman of the Russia-GCC Commission of the Moscow Chamber of Commerce and Industry as well as the position of the Executive Director of the Russian-Emirates Business Council.