Market research is an essential step before entering a new market. INCONA carries out comprehensive studies with deep analysis of competitive landscape, current prices, market volume, legal requirements for importing products to Russia and/or other countries of the Eurasian Economic Union or setting up business in these territories.
In 2023, INCONA conducted 16 researches in such fields as: Food, FMCG, Manufacturing, Oil & Gas, Healthcare, Information Technology, Hospitality & Tourism, Education, Logistics & Transport and others.
Our researchers cover different aspects of doing business in Russia, including:
- Characteristics of the target market in Russia;
- Analysis of the competitive environment and assessment of the competitiveness of the client’s products;
- Assessment of the potential customer base on the market (including surveys of the target audience and focus groups);
- Review of certification requirements and permits for the import of products / sale of services in Russia;
- Detailed analysis of product supply chains in the market, recommendations of optimal logistics solutions;
- A complete roadmap for entering the Russian market with detailed stages, etc.
Contents of a market research depend on the demands of clients and types of products. Each business segment is being elaborately studied to provide our clients with all the necessary information for facilitating an efficient expansion to the Russian market and reaching Russian customers.