Trade Missions / Roadshows
INCONA has extensive experience in organizing trade missions to Russia for private and public organizations. Within the framework of trade missions, it is possible to hold pre-prepared B2B meetings, conferences, presentations, various business events and negotiations with state administrations.
Roadshows are aimed at introducing foreign companies and their products/services to Russian organizations or Russian potential clients/partners/investors. The events within trade missions allow to raise awareness of the Russian business community about foreign firms and make it easier for them to find partners and customers in Russia.
The range of services during roadshows include:
- Organizing promotional conferences, B2B meetings with representatives of Russian companies interested in building partnerships with foreign firms, meetings with executives of Russian state entities and business unions involved in trade and industrial development;
- Preparing a contact database of targeted Russian companies and customers interested in doing business in the GCC and in establishing partnerships with the GCC companies;
- Arranging promotional visits to relevant Russian exhibitions within the programme of roadshows;
- Carrying out follow-up activities after trade missions in order to facilitate and maintain necessary communication between companies;
- And other activities (for more information, please, contact our team).