Director General of INCONA Alexey Busev moderated the round table discussion at INNOPROM-2023
Within the framework of the INNOPROM-2023 exhibition, which took place from July 10 to July 13 in Yekaterinburg, the Russian-Emirates Business Council held a round-table discussion on the topic «UAE: Business and investment opportunities».
Alexey Busev, Director General of INCONA and Executive Director of the Russian-Emirates Business Council, moderated the discussion.
To participate in the round table were invited:
- HE Omar Ahmed Suwaina Al Suwaidi, Deputy Minister of Industry and Advanced Technology of the UAE;
- Roman Chekushov, Director of the Department of International Cooperation and Licensing in Foreign Trade of the Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation;
- Saud Abu Al—Shawareb, Vice President of Dubai Industrial City;
- Jasim Saeed, Senior Vice President of ADNOC Procurement Group;
- Augusto Fernando, Director of International Relations in Abu Dhabi Investment Office;
- Roman Genkel, Vice-President of the Russian Export Center;
- Sergey Gorkov, Chairman of the Russian-Emirates Business Council.
During the discussion, the speakers reviewed investment opportunities and incentives for Russian companies in the UAE, financial and non-financial support provided by the Russian Export Center, as well as the use of the UAE infrastructure to enter key global markets.
Jasim Saeed commented on the possibilities of ADNOC Procurement Group in relation to procurement from oil and gas equipment manufacturers from Russia. Sergey Gorkov, in his turn, described ways to assist Russian companies in the UAE suggested by the Russian-Emirates Business Council.