INCONA and the Saint Petersburg Chamber of Commerce and Industry held a joint conference for Russian entrepreneurs
On November 2, the St. Petersburg Chamber of Commerce and Industry (SPb CCI) hosted the conference «Opportunities for Russian Сompanies in the UAE and other Gulf countries», organized by INCONA and the St. Petersburg Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
At the event the participants discussed practical aspects of companies entering the markets of the UAE and other Gulf countries, as well as issues related to the export/import of products, existing support measures for foreign companies in the region, the specifics of working with holdings and government customers, etc.
The invited speakers at the conference included:
- Ekaterina Lebedeva, Vice President of the St. Petersburg Chamber of Commerce and Industry;
- Alexey Busev, Executive Director of the Russian-Emirates Business Council, Director General of INCONA;
- Rabee Al Mukhalalati, CEO of Ali&Sons Holding LLC;
- Vladislav Cheremisinov, Investment Manager of the Dubai Chamber of Commerce and Industry;
- Mikhail Sverdlov, First Deputy Chairman — Director of the Department of Foreign Economic Development of the BRICS Business Communications Support Fund+;
- Andrey Pakhomov, Chairman of the Board of Directors of CHROMOS Engineering LLC.
At the end of the event, a Q&A session was organized, as well as individual meetings, during which participants had the opportunity to further discuss business opportunities in the Gulf region.