INCONA summed up the results and shared the results of its activities in 2022
The INCONA Company summed up the results of the outgoing year. Thus, for 2022, our specialists:
- Registered 74 Russian companies in the UAE;
- Consulted more than 200 Russian companies interested in entering the markets of the GCC countries;
- Conducted 10 business missions for 140 Russian companies from different regions of the country;
- Organized more than 300 business meetings offline and more than 1000 business meetings online;
- Brought 22 companies from the UAE and Saudi Arabia to Russia to find partners;
- Conducted 28 market studies in GCC countries;
- Performed at 24 business events.
We helped Russian manufacturers of 3D printers, unique VR equipment for medicine, technical cannabis, clothing, IT software and solutions, cars, agricultural products, logistics services, etc. enter the UAE market.
It is also worth noting that representatives of our company held a series of training seminars for exporters in five regions of the Russian Federation.
INCONA has signed partnership agreements for 2023 with the main free economic zones in the UAE (JAFZA, KEZAD, DMCC, RAKEZ, Meydan, Dubai South and others). In addition, the company’s management has established contacts with new banks in the UAE (Ajman bank, Emirates NBD, Misr bank).
«I am sure that next year INCONA will achieve no less significant results, and most importantly, it will continue to be your reliable business partner and guide to the GCC countries,» said Alexey Busev, General Director of the company.